- 100% Real Human Hair: Our bulk hair for braiding is made of 100% real human hair, ensuring that you get the best quality product that looks and feels just like your own hair.
- Beautiful Highlight Color: That adds an extra dimension to your braids and makes them stand out. You can choose from different highlight colors to find the perfect match for your skin tone and personal style.
- Versatile: Our deep wave bulk hair comes without a weft, making it incredibly versatile for various braiding styles such as box braids, cornrows, and twists. You can also use it to create hair extensions that add length and volume to your natural hair.
- High-Quality and Long-Lasting: The hair is of the highest quality and will withstand heat styling, so you can curl or straighten it to achieve your desired look. With proper care, it can last for several months, making it a long-lasting investment in your hair.
- Soft and Easy to Manage: Our deep wave bulk hair is soft, tangle-free, and easy to manage, making it an excellent choice for those who love braids. The deep wave texture adds a touch of glamour and volume, ensuring that your braids look full and luxurious.
kind of loose curl hairs that result in wave pattern. The section of hair is wrapped around a big roller
to create a soft and natura looking wave, that is how body wave be made of. The rollers could be
in different size to make different curls. Straight hair reflects the most sheen. It is also the most resilient hair
of all of the hair types. It is hard to damage and next to impossible to curl this hair texture.
Because the sebum (natural oil produced in the sebaceous glands of the scalp) gently works
its way from the scalp to the ends without the interference of curls or kinks, it is the most oily hair texture of all.
What is a Pre-plucked Hairline?
A preplucked hairline is a natural hairline with right amount of hair along the hairline area which looks
like the human hair wig is growing from the scalp. Usually a human hair wig without plucked hairline
is always dense and thick at the hairline area. There is a lot of work to be done if you want to get a more
natural look after you receive the human hair wig. But with the pre-plucked hairline. The hair along the hairline area are already plucked before shipping which gives
it a more natural look.
For hair wefts, 10-20 inch 2pcs, 22-30 inch 3pcs, 32-40 inch 4pcs.
If you want to get a very full look, you might need another pack.
If you are getting fusion or micro then you will need to consult your stylist.
to being to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt-water, chlorine and not combin
(wide tooth comb) out your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your
hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or
consult your stylist for more help.
Yes, the hair can be dyed/bleached to any color you want, except #613. As a general rule,
it is easier to darken the hair than to lighter the hair. Highly recommend to let the Professional hair dresser do the color things,
improper dying will ruin the hair. DON'T dye or bleach hair too frequently, because that will damage the hair badly.
Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair.
1. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products.
2. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable,
so use leave in conditioners.
3. You could use gel or hair spray to keep the curls in place, but make sure
to wash your hair and not leave in these products in for a long time.
4. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
A small amount of hair loss during wearing is norma, it is not a quality problem.
Some reasons in details, just like, combing the wig in a rude way after clean it.
Or, you just forget to dry the wig before comb it. Sometimes,
customers are not willing to spend an extra on a special care for their wigs, however,
they need to know applying extremely oily or greasy hair care products to the hair and washing the wig with a not appropriate hot water will cause wig shedding.
Your behaviors may bring wig shedding to yourself.
Our 10A grade hair can last for 2-3years,12A grade hair can last about 3-5years.
depending on how you maintain it.
Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it for it to last longer.
If you take good care of the hair, it last for MORE TIME.